The UFC will invade the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada for the final show of 2012. UFC 155 will go down tonight and in the main event we will see the heavyweight championship up for grabs, as Junior dos Santos looks to defend his title against the man he took it from, Cain Velasquez.
Also on this year-end card in the co-main event slot is a lightweight battle between two of the divisions best, as Joe Lauzon squares off against late replacement Jim Miller.
Preliminary action is set to begin at 3:30pm PT/6:30pm ET, with the main card airing on PPV at 7pm PT/10pm ET.
Keep it locked to MMASucka.com for full results below.
MAIN CARD (PPV 7pm PT/10pm ET)
• Cain Velasquez def. Junior dos Santos by Unanimous Decision (50-45,50-43,50-44)
• Jim Miller def. Joe Lauzon by Unanimous Decision (29-28,29-28,29-28)
• Constantinos Philippou def. Tim Boetsch by TKO (Punches) at 2:11 of Round 2
• Yushin Okami def. Alan Belcher by Unanimous Decision (30-27,30-27,29-28)
• Derek Brunson def. Chris Leben by Unanimous Decision (29-28,29-28,29-28)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX 5pm PT/8pm ET)
• Eddie Wineland def. Brad Pickett by Unanimous Decision (30-27,28-29,30-27)
• Erik Perez def. Byron Bloodworth by TKO (Punches) at 3:50 of Round 1
• Jamie Varner def. Melvin Guillard by Split Decision (30-27,27-30,30-27)
• Myles Jury def. Michael Johnson by Unanimous Decision (30-27,30-27,30-27)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook 3:35pm PT/6:35pm ET)
• Todd Duffee def. Philip De Fries by TKO (Punches) at 2:04 of Round 1
• Max Holloway def. Leonard Garcia by Split Decision (29-28,28-29,29-28)
• John Moraga def. Chris Cariaso by Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:11 of Round 3
Dissection of the DREAM.18 fight card Next Post:
UFC 155 preliminary results: Wineland, Perez score impactful victories