Do you have trouble sleeping? How about forming thoughts? Or maybe you need help focusing. Well look no further than our latest product we reviewed… Alpha BRAIN by Onnit Labs.
If you have never heard of the famous nootropic then you obviously haven’t listened to “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast. You don’t even have to sit through an entire episode (Which I highly suggest you do) to hear Rogan rant about Onnit Labs and his favorite product Alpha Brain.
Don’t expect to feel high or anything off the charts when you take Onnit. Don’t expect to feel like Bradley Cooper in “Limitless” either, but you will notice a difference when it comes to thinking clearer and speaking easier. A wise man once said to me, “It’s just like wearing glasses for the first time. You never know how blind you were till you take them off.”
When I first started taking Alpha Brain I didn’t think the product was doing anything, however when I stopped for a month I realized my sleep was better, my speech was better, I could form sentences better and I just had more energy overall.
I almost always took a couple pills about 4 hours prior to going to bed and my dreams were out of this world. I didn’t feel fly in a helicopter or anything crazy like that, but they were crystal clear and I could remember them when I awoke. Speaking of waking up, I didn’t have a problem getting up for work in the mornings, as I slept the entire night in a very good state. This is a tough task to tackle, scene as though I’m a father of three and almost always I get awoken to some sort of a nuisance.
There are plenty of ingredients that I’m sure you’ve never heard of, so here is a list to give you a short breakdown on what you are ingesting.
- Alpha GPC: Raw source of acetylcholine, associated with sharpness, mental speed.
- Huperzine A: Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, extracted from club moss.
- Vinpocetine: Helps bring oxygen and nutrients to the brain via vasodilation.
- AC-11®: Powerful DNA repair antioxidant.
- Phosphatidylserine: Essential lipid compound highly abundant within brain cell membranes.
- Bacopa: Traditional Ayurvedic brain-enhancing nutrient.
- Pterostilbene: From blueberries, powerful micronutrient / antioxidant.
- L-Tyrosine: Amino acid important to the production of Dopamine.
- L-Theanine: Amino acid with chemical similarities to GABA.
- Oat Straw (20:1): Natural anti-stress nutrient, helps balance formula and create calm focus.
- Vitamin B-6: Catalyst in effective utilization of many nutrients.
If you have the money to drop on “The flagship complete balanced nootropic” then I highly suggest it.
You can grab yourself 30ct bottle for $34.95. The suggested usage is 1-2 capsules per day, so the small bottle will only last a couple weeks if you buy that one. There is a 90ct bottle (which now has the pills in veggie capsules for you vegans) for $79.95.
The good thing about this product is that the folks at Onnit have a full money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product. Try out the first 30 pills and if you feel they don’t do what you expected them to do or are just unhappy about your purchase they will give you your money back within the first 90 days.
If want to see whether this stuff will work for you then click the link below and enter coupon code “MMASUCKA” to save 10% off your entire purchase.