The fighters taking part in tomorrow’s UFC 156 event took to the scale today at the official fighter weigh-ins.
Today’s weigh-ins took place at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada..
The main event features a battle for the featherweight championship, as champ Jose Aldo goes to battle against former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar.
Also fighting on the 156 card is a light heavyweight duel between Rashad Evans and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. Alistair Overeem will make his return to the Octagon as he will go toe-to-toe against Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva.
Check out the full weigh-in results below.
MAIN CARD (PPV 7pm PT/10pm ET)
- Champ Jose Aldo (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (144)
- Rashad Evans (206) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (206)
- Alistair Overeem (264) vs. Antonio Silva (262)
- Jon Fitch (171) vs. Demian Maia (170)
- Joseph Benavidez (126) vs. Ian McCall (125)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX 5pm PT/8pm ET)
- Evan Dunham (155) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)
- Jay Hieron (168) vs. Tyron Woodley (170)
- Bobby Green (155) vs. Jacob Volkmann (156)
- Yves Edwards (155) vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook 4pm PT/7pm ET)
- Chico Camus (134) vs. Dustin Kimura (139.5)
- Edwin Figueroa (137.5) vs. Francisco Rivera (137)*
*Figueroa and Rivera have been given additional time to lose the additional weight
UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar bottom line Next Post:
My two cents: Media participation is needed for the UFC Hall of Fame