The fighters taking part in tomorrow’s UFC 159 event took to the scale today at the official fighter weigh-ins.
Today’s weigh-ins took place at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
The main event features a battle for the light heavyweight title between champ Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen. Also on the card in the co-main event is a middleweight duel between Michael Bisping and Alan Belcher.
Full weigh-in results below.
MAIN CARD (PPV 7pm PT/10pm ET)
- Champ Jon Jones (205) vs. Chael Sonnen (205) -Light Heavyweight Title Fight
- Alan Belcher (185) vs. Michael Bisping (186)
- Cheick Kongo (237) vs. Roy Nelson (258)
- Phil Davis (205) vs. Vinny Magalhaes (205.5)
- Pat Healy (155.5) vs. Jim Miller (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX/Sportsnet 5pm PT/8pm ET)
- Rustam Khabilov (156) vs. Yancy Medeiros (155.5)
- Ovince St. Preux (206) vs. Gian Villante (206)
- Sheila Gaff (133) vs. Sara McMann (134)
- Johnny Bedford (136) vs. Bryan Caraway (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook 3:30pm PT/6:30pm ET)
- Leonard Garcia (145) vs. Cody McKenzie (145)
- Nick Catone (173) vs. James Head (170.25)*
- Kurt Holobaugh (145) vs. Steven Siler (145.25)
* Catone was fined 20 percent of purse, but will still fight
Super Fight League introduces in between round scoring Next Post:
UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen weigh-in staredowns