ONE FC 11: Total Domination weigh-ins is in the books, with all fighters making weight ahead of tomorrow’s event at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
The main card is set to air on Star Sports. Global fans can catch all the action online via LIVE streaming for a price of USD $9.99, at http://www.onefc.livesport.tv/, following free prelims on YouTube.
The event features a headliner that’ll see Bantamweight champ Soo Chul Kim (7-4) take on interim champ Bibiano Fernandes (14-3) for the unification of the title belts. In the co-main event, ONE FC’s 155-lbs champ Shinya Aoki (31-6, 1 NC) drops to Featherweight for the first time as he welcomes Tiger Muay Thai prospect, Cody Stevens (11-5-1), to the banner. All four fighters made weight ahead of tomorrow’s event.
Visit the official weigh-in photo gallery, here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7pof14b9qwz30a2/SFZmzHv8q8.
Be sure to keep it locked to Fight Sports Asia as we will be bringing you updates, results, play-by-play and more come fight night.
Check out the full weigh-in results/video below:
- ONE FC Bantamweight World Championship Unification bout: Bibiano Fernandes (60.9 kg/134 lbs) vs. Soo Chul Kim (61.1 kg/135 lbs)
- Featherweight bout: Cody Stevens (65.8 kg/145 lbs) vs. Shinya Aoki (65.5 kg/144 lbs)
- Lightweight bout: Peter Davis (70.1 kg/155 lbs) vs. Eddie Ng (70 kg/154 lbs)
- Middleweight bout: Rafael Silva (83.75 kg/185 lbs) vs. Tatsuya Mizuno (83.4 kg/184 lbs)
- Light Heavyweight bout: Sylvain Potard (93 kg/205 lbs) vs. Jake Butler (92.95 kg/205 lbs)
- Featherweight bout: Shannon Wiratchai (65.7 kg/145 lbs) vs. Mitch Chilson (65.7 kg/145 lbs)
- Flyweight bout: Khim Dima (56.7 kg/125 lbs) vs. Rene Catalan (56.7 kg/125 lbs)
- Strawweight bout: Ann Osman (52 kg/115 lbs) vs. Sherilyn Lim (52 kg/115 lbs)
- Lightweight bout: Alex Lim (71.9 kg/159 lbs) vs. Juan Wen Jie (71.75 kg/158 lbs)
- Bantamweight bout: Marc Marcellinus (59.35 kg/131 lbs) vs. Stephen Langdown (60.9 kg/134 lbs)
Asian MMA Throwback – ONE FC 3: Eddie Ng vs. Jian Kai Chee Next Post:
Bellator 104 weigh-in results