A rotten break for ONE FC officials as they were forced to scratch their headlining 170-lbs title bout this past Thursday evening, with Portuguese starlet Vitor Pinto (7-0) failing to pass his pre-fight medical. Pinto stepped in as a replacement for Adam Kayoom (4-1), who earlier withdrew from the title contest due to injury.
ONE FC 12: Warrior Spirit Weigh-In Results
ONE FC 12: Warrior Spirit takes place Friday, November 15, at the Stadium Putra in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The main card airs on Star Sports and streams online at http://www.onefc.livesport.tv/, following free prelims onYouTube.
With the tussles and what not, the exciting catchweight bout between Adriano Moraes and Yusup Saadulaev has been moved to the top of the card. Both fighters weighed in at 134-lbs even.
Melvin Yeoh (7-1) and AJ Lias Mansor (1-3), finalists of Malaysia’s Featherweight tourney, hit their weight marks as well.
Visit the official weigh-in photo gallery by clicking here.
Check out the full weigh-in results below, and be sure to keep it locked to MMASucka.com on fight night for live results, play-by-play, updates and more:
MAIN CARD (Livesport.tv, Star Sports)
- Vitor Pinto vs. Nobutatsu Suzuki (For inaugural ONE FC Welterweight Championship title) – Cancelled, Pinto failed his pre-fight medical
- Catchweight bout: Adriano Moraes (60.8 kg/134-lbs) vs. Yusup Saadulaev(60.9 kg/134-lbs)
- Middleweight bout: Brayan Rafiq (83.5 kg/184-lbs) vs. Leandro Ataides (83 kg/183-lbs)
- Heavyweight bout: Chris Lokteff (112.3 kg/248-lbs) vs. Tony Johnson (120.1 kg/265-lbs)
- Lightweight bout: Alaa Mazloum (70 kg/154-lbs) vs. Peter Davis (70.3 kg/155-lbs)
- Flyweight bout: Gianni Subba (56.7 kg/125-lbs) vs. Chen Yun Ting (56 kg/123-lbs)
- Flyweight bout: Tok Sophon (56.6 kg/125-lbs) vs. Saiful Merican (56.7 kg/125-lbs)
- AJ Lias Mansor (65.7 kg/145-lbs) vs. Melvin Yeoh (65.3 kg/144-lbs) – Malaysian Featherweight Tournament Final bout
- Featherweight bout: Steven Durr (65.1 kg/144-lbs) vs. Samir Mrabet (65.8 kg/145-lbs)
- Welterweight bout: Zuli Silawanto (77 kg/170-lbs) vs. Nik Harris (77 kg/170-lbs)
- Bantamweight bout: Casey Suire (61 kg/134-lbs) vs. Raymond Tan (61.3 kg/125-lbs)