Invicta announces Souza vs Bennett, Cyborg vs Dandois for January 16
Invicta 115 lb champion Livia Renata Souza will defend her title vs. Utah’s “Argentine Assassin” DeAnna Bennett in the main event while Cris Cyborg will likely fight Cindy Dandois at 140 lbs in the co-main event. Here is the current card featuring names like Irene Aldana, Lisa Ellis and Angela Hill:
- Strawweight title: Livia Renata Souza (8-0) vs. DeAnna Bennett (8-0)
- 140 lbs: Cris Cyborg (14-1, 1NC) vs. Cindy Dandois (6-2) [weight and opponent may change]
- Bantamweight: Raquel Pa’aluhi (5-4) vs. Irene Aldana (5-2)
- Atomweight: Lisa Ellis (15-10) vs. Amber Brown (5-1)
- Angela Hill (2-2) vs. Jodie Esquibel (5-1)
More fights will be announced in the coming weeks. The card will take place in ‘The Hangar‘ at the Orange County Fair & Events Center On January 16.
Stay tuned right here at MMA Sucka for more live streams as well as videos highlighting the top fighters, commentators, coaches, promoters and other names in mma and combat sports. You can also subscribe to our youtube channel for regular updates and all the latest fight news. You can also check out our sister site, at TheFightBuzz.com for the latest from the world of mma and other combat sports.