* WINNER – CONGRATULATIONS TO BEN EAGER AS ROY NELSON –*
MMASucka.com has partnered up with Round 5 MMA for a special Halloween contest. Round 5 has been in the MMA collection biz for quite some time now and just over two years ago become an official licensed UFC Collectable company. The company began as a bit of a joke between Founder Damon Lau and Former UFC Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture. Couture then became the first figure they made. Since then they have created the likes of Georges St-Pierre, BJ Penn, Gray Maynard, Kimbo Slice, Arianny Celeste, Dana White, Joe Rogan and even Bruce Lee. Obviously that is just a small listing of some of the figures they have created, to find out more head over to their website.
Enough about that, lets move on to the contest side of things. The Rules are very easy, simply dress up as your favorite MMA Fighter. To be honest it doesn’t even need to be your favorite fighter, it could be Dana White, Arianny Celeste, Joe Rogan, just get creative. Get your friend to take a picture of you dressed up or take the picture of yourself and send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contest deadline is November 1, 2011 which will give people a chance to dress up for Halloween.
HERE ARE OUR ENTRIES SO FAR….
The winner will receive a special treat from the fellas over at Round 5 MMA. The prize will be new figures….
- New Special Edition Dana White
- New Special Edition Royce Gracie w/ Black Gi
- New Round 5 Ultimate Collector Series 7 Frankie Edgar Championship Edition
- Dress as your Favorite MMA Personality
- Get a picture of yourself dressed up
- Email the photo to email@example.com
- Deadline NOVEMBER 1, 2011