This time around THQ has simulated the UFC 141 main event between Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem using UFC Undisputed 3. UFC 141 goes down on December 30 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
According to the simulation Overeem will have his hand held as the victor. They are predicting he wins by KO in the very first round. They simulated the fight 25 times using the AI and these are the stats thanks to BloodyElbow.com.
– 25 simulated matches. 13 won by Overeem, 12 by Lesnar
– Lesnar attempted a total of 287 takedowns (11.5 per fight)
– Lesnar and Overeem “rocked” each other an equal amount of times in the 25 bouts.
– Lesnar won two bouts via arm triangle.
– 92% (12 of 13) of the bouts Overeem won were by knockout.