This Saturday night live on national TV, Rashad Evans takes on Phil Davis in the main event of UFC on Fox 2. The folks over at THQ have taken the time to simulate this match and give us their prediction on who will come out the victor.
- Simulated 25 matches
- Evans and Davis attempted at least one takedown per round
- Evans defended approximately 40% of Davis’ takedowns
- 3 of Davis’ wins were by submission
- 5 of Evans’ wins were by ground and pound TKO
- Evans won by KO in 28% of the simulated matches
UFC Undisputed 3 Prediction – Rashad Evans by KO at 3:25 of Round 3