The weigh ins for the second installment of all female fight promotion Invicta FC goes down July 27, 2012 at 5:30pm EST (2:30pm PST) from the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Kansas City, Kansas.
A bout between seasoned bantamweight veteran Shayna Baszler and freestyle wrestling Olympic silver medalist Sara McMann headlines the card. The co-main is a bout of ground specialists Hitomi Akano and Canadian Alexis Davis.
The weigh ins will air on delay from Invicta FC’s official website.
- Bantamweight: Shayna Baszler 133.6 vs. Sara McMann 135.4
- Bantamweight: Hitomi Akano 135.8 vs. Alexis Davis 134.0
- Bantamweight: Liz Carmouche 135.0 vs. Kaitlin Young 135.0
- Strawweight: Ayaka Hamasaki 114.6 vs. Lacey Schuckman 115.4
- Bantamweight: Raquel Pa’aluhi 134.4 vs. Amanda Nunes 135.4
- Bantamweight: Sarah D’Alelio 136.2 vs. Vanessa Porto 133.6 (D’Alelio has two hours to cut 0.2 pounds.)
- Flyweight: Barb Honchak 124.2 vs. Bethany Marshall 124.0
- Featherweight: Julia Budd 145.2 vs. Elina Nilsson 144.6
- Strawweight: Carla Esparza 115.2 vs. Sarah Schneider 116.0
- Atomweight: Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc 105.2 vs Angelica Chavez 105.4
- Bantamweight: Sarah Moras 134.8 vs. Raquel Pennington 134.4
- Bantamweight: Jessamyn Duke 135.0 vs. Suzie Montero 136.0
- Flyweight: Cheryl Chan 124.2 vs. Jocelyn Lybarger 124.8
- Atomweight: Liz McCarthy 104.2 vs. Jessica Philippus 107.2 (Philippus has two hours to cut 1.2 pounds)