All right smart guy (or girl) … You think you know how the fights at MFC 34: Total Recall are going to turn out?
The time is now to make your case known because this is the biggest contest in the history of the Maximum Fighting Championship.
Before every fight card, the MFC reaches out to insiders, media, and fighters for their predictions which appear on the website the week of the fight. Now heading into MFC 34, we’re not only going to feature those predictions but those of our awesome fans all over the world as well!
The MFC 34 Fans Prediction Contest is now launched on the MFC website and MFC Twitter @maximumfighting!
Fans have up until Thursday, Aug. 9 at 11:59 p.m. to enter their predictions, and the fan who comes closest to nailing the predictions is going to win the awesome grand prize package – a trip for 2 to attend MFC 35: Explosive Encounter on Friday, October 26 which includes:
*Round-trip airfare from anywhere in the world to Edmonton, Alberta
*Accommodations at the Mayfield Inn & Suites
*VIP Tickets to MFC 35
*Meals with the fighters and MFC Staff
*Entertainment and events throughout the stay
To enter, provide your predictions for the four top fights at MFC 34: Total Recall in the following format on Twitter @maximumfighting. The entry must have:
- @maximumfighting + hash-tag #MFC34
- Winning fighter listed by his Twitter handle
- Round the fight will end or “dec” for decision
- Method fight will end – KO, TKO or SUB for submission
- Fights listed in proper order (first – Adam Lynn @adamlynnMMA vs. Mukai Maromo@AfrikanAssassin; second – Joseph Henle @leonidasmma vs. Luke Harris @HayabusaHarris; third – Mike Hackert @mikehackertmma vs. Tim Hague @Tim_Hague; fourth – Nick Hinchliffe@NickHinchliffe vs. Dhiego Lima @DhLima121)
Entry Format Example
@AfrikanAssassin R1 KO
@leonidasmma R1 TKO
@DhLima121 R2 sub
Enter now and may the best predictor win!
The winner will be notified by the MFC and all arrangements will be made.