The fighters taking part in tomorrows UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort fight card headed to the scales today for the official fighter weigh-ins.
Today’s weigh-ins took place at Mattamy Athletic Centre at The Gardens in Toronto.
The main event for Saturday nights UFC 152 fight card is now set, as both Jon Jones and Vitor Belfort made the 205lbs weight limit.
Check out the full weigh-in results below.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
- Jon Jones (204.6) vs. Vitor Belfort (204.2)
- Joseph Benavidez (124.4) vs. Demetrious Johnson (125)
- Michael Bisping (185.6) vs. Brian Stann (185.4)
- Matt Hamill (205.6) vs. Roger Hollett (203.6)
- Charles Oliveira (146.4)* vs. Cub Swanson (145.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX/Sportsnet)
- Vinny Magalhaes (204.8) vs. Igor Pokrajac (205)
- Evan Dunham (155) vs. T.J. Grant (154.6)
- Lance Benoist (170.4) vs. Sean Pierson (169.4)
- Marcus Brimage (145.4) vs. Jim Hettes (145.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Seth Baczynski (171) vs. Simeon Thoresen (170.4)
- Mitch Gagnon (135) vs. Walel Watson (135.2)
- Charlie Brenneman (170.8) vs. Kyle Noke (170.4)
* – Oliveira missed weight by 0.4lbs and will now be a catchweight fight
Check out the weigh-in stare-downs between Joseph Benavidez/Demetrious Johnson and Michael Bisping/Brian Stann thanks to UFC.com.