The Super Fight League’s recently launched ‘Friday Night Fight Nights’ initiative invaded Mumbai, India this past Friday, with its 9th installment titled SFL 9.
This event was streamed ‘LIVE’ on MMASucka.com, which began at 7:30am PST/10:30am EST.
Vasily Klepikov vs. Goran Reljic was originally tapped as the featured attraction of the evening, however, that bout was eventually scrapped. So SFL 9 was headlined by Welterweights Amr Wahman and Baz Muhammed instead. In fact, a host of other changes were also made on the card, which you can view right here.
Satendar Bankura scored a highlight-reel knockout over Rajbir Singh in just 21s, that stunned the Indian crowd. Bhabajeet Chowdhury, in the meantime, managed to grab the second win in his MMA career, and has continued to rise to the occasion each time he’s fought under the SFL banner.
Here are the rest of the results:
- Amr Wahman def. Baz Muhammed via TKO (Punches) at 4:55s of Round 1
- Ifran Khan def. Kapil Kumar via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:26s of Round 2
- Bhabajeet Chowdhury def. Jamshed Khan via TKO (Punches) at 4:31s of Round 1
- Satendar Bankura def. Rajbir Singh via KO (Punch) at 0:21s of Round 1
- Monika def. Gurleen Kaur via Unanimous Decision
- Shyam Prasad def. Rouhollah Eidehlouei via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:08s of Round 1
- Santosh Kumar def. Sachin Mahanta via Submission (Standing Guillotine Choke) at 3:41s of Round 1