All fighters have made weight and are set for Friday’s ONE FC 13: Moment of Truth fight card.
The event takes place at Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Philippines. As with previous installments, ONE FC 13: Moment of Truth will be aired LIVE on the Star Sports network in Asia, and streamed LIVE online at http://www.onefc.livesport.tv/ for a price of USD$9.99. Prelims, however, are not expected to stream online this time around.
ONE FC 13: Moment of Truth Weigh-In Results – All fighters hit marks
A Featherweight championship title tilt headlines the card, as Honorio Banario (8-2) battles Koji Oishi (24-9-10) for a chance to re-gain the strap. Both fighters took to the scales at 145-lbs even.
Former Strikeforce vet Caros Fodor (8-3) and Vuyisile Colossa (6-4) tipped the scales at 155-lbs. Fodor and Colossa will be part of a main card that will play host to Filipino vets Eduard Folayang, Kevin Belingon and Geje Eustaquio among others.
Due to Major Overall’s obligations with another promotion, officials were forced to pull scratch him from the line-up. In steps Evolve MMA’s Herbet Burns (1-0), a multi-time No-Gi World champ, who’s set to take on Edward Kelly on five days’ notice.
You can visit the official weigh-in photo gallery, here.
Check out the full weigh-in results below, and be sure to keep it locked to MMASucka.com on fight night as we bring you LIVE updates, play-by-play, and more:
- ONE FC Featherweight World Championship bout: Honorio Banario (65.7 kg/145 lbs) vs. Koji Oishi (65.7 kg/145 lbs)
- Bantamweight bout: David Aranda (61.2 kg/135 lbs) vs. Kevin Belingon (60.7 kg/134 lbs)
- Lightweight bout: Vincent Latoel (69.7 kg/154 lbs) vs. Eduard Folayang (69.7 kg/154 lbs)
- Lightweight bout: Caros Fodor (70.1 kg/155 lbs) vs. Vuyisile Colossa (70.3 kg/155 lbs)
- Flyweight bout: Eugene Toquero (56.7 kg/125 lbs) vs. Geje Eustaquio (56.7 kg/125 lbs)
- Bantamweight bout: Bae Hwan Kim (61.1 kg/135 lbs) vs. Thanh Vu (60.6 kg/134 lbs)
- Heavyweight bout: Paul Cheng (116 kg/255.736 lbs) vs. Alain Ngalani (106.2 kg/234 lbs)
- Bantamweight bout: Joshua Alvarez (61.2 kg/135 lbs) vs. Koetsu Okazaki (61.2 kg/135 lbs)
- Flyweight bout: Khim Dima (56.7 kg/125 lbs) vs. Ruel Catalan (56.3 kg/124 lbs)
- Featherweight bout: Herbert Burns (65.8 kg/145 lbs) vs. Edward Kelly (65.4 kg/144 lbs)