The fighters taking part in tomorrow’s UFC 170 took to the scale today at the official fighter weigh-ins.
Today’s weigh-ins took place at the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California.
UFC 177 weigh-in results and video
The main event features a battle for the bantamweight title, as T.J. Dillashaw squares off with last minute replacement Joe Soto.
Check out full weight-in results below.
MAIN CARD (PPV – 7pm PT/10pm ET)
- T.J. Dillashaw (135) vs. Joe Soto (135) – Bantamweight Championship
- Danny Castillo (156) vs. Tony Ferguson (155.5)
- Shayna Baszler (135) vs. Bethe Correia (135.5)
- Carlos Diego Ferreira (155.5) vs. Ramsey Nijem (156.25)*
- Damon Jackson (155) vs. Yancy Medeiros (156.5)**
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1 – 5pm PT/8pm ET)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Lorenz Larkin (186)
- Anthony Hamilton (255) vs. Ruan Potts (248)
- Cain Carrizosa (155.5) vs. Chris Wade (155.5)
* Nijem given two hours to cut additional weight
** Medeiros given two hours to cut additional weight
Check out the video, and stay tuned right here at MMA Sucka for more live streams as well as videos highlighting the top fighters, commentators, coaches, promoters and other names in MMA and combat sports. We also bring you great offers on the latest MMA products and merchandise. You can also subscribe to our youtube channel for regular updates and all the latest fight news. You can also check out our sister site, at TheFightBuzz.com for the latest from the world of MMA and other combat sports.