The fighters taking part in tomorrow’s UFC 182 took to the scale today at the official fighter weigh-ins.
UFC 182 weigh-in results and video
Today’s weigh-ins took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas
The main event features a battle in the light heavyweight division, as champ Jon Jones takes on Daniel Cormier.
Check out full UFC 182 weigh-in results below.
MAIN CARD (PPV – 7pm PT/10pm ET)
- Champ Jon Jones (205) vs. Daniel Cormier (205) – for light heavyweight title
- Donald Cerrone (155.5) vs. Myles Jury (155.5)
- Nate Marquardt (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (185)
- Louis Gaudinot (125) vs. Kyoji Horiguchi (125)
- Josh Burkman (171) vs. Hector Lombard (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1 – 5pm PT/8pm ET)
- Danny Castillo (156) vs. Paul Felder (156)
- Marcus Brimage (136) vs. Cody Garbrandt (135.5)
- Jared Cannonier (235) vs. Shawn Jordan (261)
- Rodrigo Damm (156) vs. Evan Dunham (155.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass – 4pm PT/7pm ET)
- Omari Akhmedov (170.5) vs. Mats Nilsson (171)
- Alexis Dufresne (138)* vs. Marion Reneau (135.5)
* Has two hours to make weight
Check out the video of the weigh-ins, and stay tuned right here at MMA Sucka for more live streams as well as videos highlighting the top fighters, commentators, coaches, promoters and other names in MMA and combat sports. We also bring you great offers on the latest MMA products and merchandise. You can also subscribe to our youtube channel for regular updates and all the latest fight news. You can also check out our sister site, at TheFightBuzz.com for the latest from the world of MMA and other combat sports.