The fighters taking part in tomorrow’s UFC 189 event will took to the scale today at the official fighter weigh-ins.
UFC 189 weigh-in results
The main event features a battle for the UFC interim featherweight title, as Conor McGregor takes on late replacement Chad Mendes. Robbie Lawler looks to retain his 170-pound gold, as he takes on Rory MacDonald in the evening’s co-main event.
Check out full results below.
MAIN CARD (PPV – 7pm PT/10pm ET)
- Conor McGregor (145) vs. Chad Mendes (144.5) – Interim Featherweight Championship
- Champion Robbie Lawler (169.5) vs. Rory MacDonald (170) – Welterweight Championship
- Dennis Bermudez (146) vs. Jeremy Stephens (149.5)*
- Gunnar Nelson (169.5) vs. Brandon Thatch (170.5)
- Thomas Almeida (136) vs. Brad Pickett (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1 – 5pm PT/8pm ET)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Tim Means (171)
- Alex Garcia (171) vs. Mike Swick (170.5)
- John Howard (170.5) vs. Cathal Pendred (171)
- Henry Briones (136) vs. Cody Garbrandt (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass – 4pm PT/7pm ET)
- Neil Seery (125.5) vs. Louis Smolka (126)
- Yosdenis Cedeno (156) vs. Cody Pfister (155)
*Has two hours to make the 146-pound weight limit
Stay tuned right here at MMA Sucka for more live streams as well as videos highlighting the top fighters, commentators, coaches, promoters and other names in MMA and combat sports. We also bring you great offers on the latest MMA products and merchandise. You can also subscribe to our youtube channel for regular updates and all the latest fight news. You can also check out our sister site, at TheFightBuzz.com for the latest from the world of MMA and other combat sports.