The biggest fight card is upon us, as UFC 189 takes over the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas.
The interim featherweight title is up for grabs, as Conor McGregor steps inside the Octagon against Chad Mendes in the main event. In the evening’s co-main event, Robbie Lawler puts his welterweight title on the line against number one contender Rory MacDonald.
Check out full results below.
MAIN CARD (PPV – 7pm PT/10pm ET)
- Conor McGregor def. Chad Mendes via TKO (Punches) at 4:57 of Round 2 – Interim Featherweight Championship
- Robbie Lawler def. Rory MacDonald via TKO (Punches) at 1:00 of Round 4 – Welterweight Championship
- Jeremy Stephens def. Dennis Bermudez via TKO (Flying Knee/Punches) at 0:32 of Round 3
- Gunnar Nelson def. Brandon Thatch via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 2:54 of Round 1
- Thomas Almeida def. Brad Pickett via Knockout (Flying Knee) at 0:29 of Round 2
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1 – 5pm PT/8pm ET)
- Matt Brown def. Tim Means via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 4:44 of Round 1
- Alex Garcia def. Mike Swick via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- John Howard def. Cathal Pendred via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Cody Garbrandt def. Henry Briones via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass – 4pm PT/7pm ET)
- Louis Smolka def. Neil Seery via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Cody Pfister def. Yosdenis Cedeno via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)