The Main Event Zone in conjunction with The Fight Buzz, talks to 5X boxing champ Vinny “Paz” Pazienza. Paz in his own special way answers the following questions:
- What has life been like after having a successful movie in theaters?
- After traveling all around the world watching Bleed For This, what was that like and did it ever get tiring reliving those memories over and over again?
- How does it feel to have so many people inspired by Bleed For This boxing comeback story?
- Thoughts on The Money Fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor?
- Would you like to see more Boxing and MMA crossovers bouts?
- If MMA were big back then, would there have been any interest?
- Thoughts and predictions on the upcoming Canelo vs GGG bout.
- Who’s boxing’s next big thing?
- Tell us about the movement to get Vinny Paz into the International Boxing Hall of Fame.
Vinny Pazienza talks Movies, Potential Mayweather/McGregor MMA Fight, & Canelo vs. GGG
You can follow the Main Event Zone @MainEventZone and host P.A.W. @pawthemainevent on Twitter, and look out for future Boxing & MMA interviews here on http://www.thefightbuzz.com. Previous interviews with some the world’s top fighters and personalities can be viewed on http://www.themaineventzone.com