RIZIN Fighting Federation continues their fantastic documentary series with RIZIN CONFESSIONS #18.
The main points touched on in this 24-minute episode are the rise and struggles of KRAZY BEE gym, the current lightweight ace Yusuke Yachi, and the young, vibrant female star known as KING Reina.
Main notes below, with timestamps.
- The rise, fall, and rise again of KRAZY BEE Tokyo (1:00 – 5:05)
- Kyoji Horiguchi tells KID he is leaving KRAZY BEE in 2015 (4:15 – 4:35)
- From skinny 8th-grader to elite lightweight, the rise of Yusuke Yachi (5:10 – 10:15)
- KING Reina visits KRAZY BEE (10:15 – 16:10)
- Yachi talks about PRIDE, DREAM, PXC, and the UFC + nearly losing hope until RIZIN debuted (12:50 – 15:11)
- A detailed look at KING Reina the fighter and Reina Miura the person (16:00 – 22:15)
- DEEP’s Shigeru Saeki talks about KING Reina (18:16 – 19:30)
- KING Reina surprises Yusuke Yachi when they talk about how active she has been thus far (20:05 – 20:25)
- KING Reina’s first loss (20:29 – 21:11)
- Yachi and KING play ‘FIGHT CLUB’ … and get hassled by children for autographs (22:56 – 24:00)
Some interesting things on this episode – per usual. An in-depth look at two of the main attractions at this weekend’s RIZIN 12. Check it out!