After a successful return to action on July 31 with ONE: No Surrender, ONE Championship has announced the line-up for its next two events.
On August 14, ONE: No Surrender II will take place with a Muay Thai main event in the bantamweight division. Saemapetch Fairtex and Rodlek PK. Saenchai Muaythaigym will meet with a potential meeting with Nong-O Gaiyanghadao on the line.
In the co-main event, Leo Pinto meets Mehdi Zatout in a kickboxing affair.
In mixed martial arts action, Pongsiri Mitsatit takes on Akihiro Fujisawa and Yodkaikaew Fairtex meets John Shink.
One week later, ONE: No Surrender III happens under the bright lights of ONE.
Sangmanee Klong SuanPluResort meets Kulabdam Sor. Jor. Piek Uthai in another bantamweight Muay Thai clash. The two strikers also have eyes staring up at the champion, Nong-O.
Matches in mixed martial arts will be Shannon Wiratchai vs. Fabio Pinca and Ben Royale vs. Quitin Thomas.
The two six-bout cards keep ONE moving forward as they return to a full slate of events during the global COVID-19 pandemic. Action across three martial arts sports will highlight athletes from around the world and give fans a sense of normalcy in uncertain times.
ONE: No Surrender II – August 14
- Muay Thai: Saemapetch Fairtex vs. Rodlek PK.Saenchai Muaythaigym
- Kickboxing: Leo Pinto vs. Mehdi Zatout
- Mixed Martial Arts: Pongsiri Mitsatit vs. Akihiro Fujisawa
- Muay Thai: Sorgraw Petchyindee Academy vs. Pongsiri PK.Saenchai Muaythaigym
- Mixed Martial Arts: Yodkaikaew Fairtex vs. John Shink
- Muay Thai: Huang Ding vs. Fahdi Khaled
ONE: No Surrender III – August 21
- Muay Thai: Sangmanee Klong SuanPluResort vs. Kulabdam Sor. Jor. Piek Uthai
- Muay Thai: Mongkolpetch Petchyindee Academy vs. Sok Thy
- Mixed Martial Arts: Shannon Wiratchai vs. Fabio Pinca
- Muay Thai: Wondergirl Fairtex vs. Brooke Farrell
- Muay Thai: Marie Ruumet vs. Little Tiger
- Mixed Martial Arts: Ben Royle vs. Quitin Thomas