Andrei Arlovski has been there and done that in this sport. He is a former UFC champion and was part of one of the biggest heavyweight bouts of all time against Fedor Emelianenko. Saturday night he will step into the Octagon for the 34th time. On the other side of the coin is Tom Aspinall, who will be making his third Octagon walk.
UFC Vegas 19 is headlined by a heavyweight tilt between Curtis Blaydes and Derrick Lewis will square off in the main event. However, in this article, we’re looking at another heavyweight clash.
UFC Vegas 19 – Andrei Arlovski vs. Tom Aspinall
This will undoubtedly be a fun fight for the fans. This is almost certainly going to be a stand-up clash and likely won’t require the judge’s assistance. Both fighters have advantages. Arlovski has better kicks and submissions, while Aspinall is faster and hits harder. If the fight stays standing, which it likely will, it’ll just be a matter of time until Arlovski gets hurt and ultimately finished.
UFC Vegas 19 Fight Card:
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis
- Ketlen Vieira vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Darrick Minner vs. Charles Rosa
- Alexey Oleinik vs. Chris Daukaus
- Nassourdine Imavov vs. Phil Hawes
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Tom Aspinall
- Jared Gordon vs. Danny Chavez
- Drakkar Klose vs. Luis Pena
- Eddie Wineland vs. John Castaneda
- Julian Erosa vs. Nate Landwehr
- Rafael Alves vs. Pat Sabatini
- Shana Dobson vs. Casey O’Neill
- Chas Skelly vs. Jamall Emmers
- Aiemann Zahabi vs. Drako Rodriguez
- Sergey Spivak vs. Jared Vanderaa
Embed from Getty Images