UFC 265 goes down this weekend from Houston, Texas and we have all your UFC 265 weigh in results right here! Headlining the card will be Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane clashing for the interim heavyweight title and the chance to face Francis Ngannou. We see the legend, Jose Aldo lock horns with fellow Brazilian, Pedro Munhoz in the co-main event after Amanda Nunes was pulled from the card following a positive covid-19 test. On the main card, we also have top 10 welterweights Michael Chiesa and Vicente Luque looking to push into the title picture.
Rounding off the main card we have the rematch between Angela Hill and Tecia Torres as well as a bantamweight banger to kick us off between Casey Kenney and Song Yadong. We saw from the pre-fight press conference yesterday that there is plenty of competition between each and every person on the main card, guaranteeing an exciting UFC 265 card.
The ones to watch out for on the preliminary card are for sure the Rafael Fiziez and Bobby Green fight. Fiziez is on a two fight winning run and could become a big player at 155lbs here. The return of Karolina Kowalkiewicz is also exciting, especially as she’s been training with former foe and former champion, Joanna Jedrzejczyk as of late.
UFC 265 Weigh In Results
- Derrick Lewis (264.5lbs) vs. Ciryl Gane (247lbs) – for interim heavyweight title
- Jose Aldo (136lbs) vs. Pedro Munhoz (135lbs)
- Michael Chiesa (170.5lbs) vs. Vicente Luque (170lbs)
- Angela Hill (115lbs) vs. Tecia Torres (115lbs)
- Casey Kenney (136lbs) vs. Song Yadong (135.5lbs)
- Rafael Fiziev (155.5lbs) vs. Bobby Green (156lbs)
- Vince Morales (136lbs) vs. Drako Rodriguez (136lbs)
- Ed Herman (205.5lbs) vs. Alonzo Menifield (204.5lbs)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (115lbs) vs. Jessica Penne (116lbs)
- Manel Kape (129*lbs) vs. Ode Osbourne (125lbs)
- Anderson Dos Santos (135.5lbs) vs. Miles Johns (136lbs)
- Melissa Gatto (124lbs) vs. Victoria Leonardo (125lbs)
- Johnny Munoz (135.5lbs) vs. Jamey Simmons (136lbs)
*Manel Kape misses weight by 3 lbs
Embed from Getty Images