ONE: Full Circle Announced
The action, which will take place inside the Singapore Indoor Stadium, features three World Championship main events and the return of Aung La N Sang in a pivotal middleweight trilogy bout.
Leading the way will be the ONE Middleweight World Championship collision between reigning king Reinier De Ridder and current ONE Welterweight World Champion Kiamrian Abbasov.
Abbasov will get a chance at two-sport gold, but De Ridder has been lights out in his professional career with an unbeaten record. The current two-division World Champion will try to add another titleholder to his list of victims and ascend up the pound-for-pound ranks.
After many delays, ONE Light Heavyweight Kickboxing World Champion Roman Kryklia and Murat Aygun will finally compete in the co-main event.
Originally slated for December, the bout had been pushed due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols, but both men are healthy and cleared to go for their thunderous collision.
Petchmorakot Petchyindee will defend his ONE Featherweight Muay Thai World Championship in the third title tilt of the evening against #1-contender Jamal Yusupov. The Russian was slated for this title opportunity last February, but an injury moved him off the card. Now the long-awaited featherweight matchup is signed and ready for “The Lion City.”
Also, on the main card, Aung La N Sang and Vitaly Bigdash meet to settle their deadlocked series in a high-stakes middleweight trilogy bout.
All that and ten additional contests round out the event, which is sure to deliver insane finishes and memorable battles. ONE: Full Circle is already one of the year’s top events, and it comes in just a couple of weeks.
ONE: Full Circle airs live on Friday, February 25.
ONE: Full Circle Main Card
- ONE Middleweight World Championship: Reinier de Ridder vs. Kiamrian Abbasov
- ONE Light Heavyweight Kickboxing World Championship: Roman Kryklia vs. Murat Aygun
- ONE Featherweight Muay Thai World Championship: Petchmorakot Petchyindee vs. Jamal Yusupov
- Aung La N Sang vs. Vitaly Bigdash
- Enriko Kehl vs. Tayfun Ozcan
- Fabricio Andrade vs. Jeremy Pacatiw
ONE: Full Circle Lead Card
- Leandro Ataides vs. David Branch
- Guto Inocente vs. Bruno Susano
- Zebaztian Kadestam vs. Valmir Da Silva
- Chris Shaw vs. Vladimir Kuzmin
- Diandra Martin vs. Smilla Sundell
- Yuri Simoes vs. Daniyal Zainalov
- Jiduo Yibu vs. Daniel Puertas
- Rahul Raju vs. Drex Zamboanga