A bout between two gritty fighters will go down on April 30, as Tristan Connelly takes on Darren Elkins.
Tristan Connelly Takes on Darren Elkins on April 30
Global News first reported the fight, and Elkins announced it on his official social media.
Connelly (14-7) made his UFC debut in 2019 when he shocked the world up a weight class and beat Michel Pereira. In his sophomore appearance he lost a unanimous decision to Pat Sabatini at UFC 261. Following that bout, “Boondock” underwent neck surgery and has been out of action since April 2021.
Elkins (26-10) lost his last outing, as Cub Swanson finished him via TKO in midway through the first round. In his last 7 fight, “The Damage” is 2-5. His last victory was a second round ground and pound TKO against Darrick Minner in July 2021.
The April 30 Fight Night event takes place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas and streams on ESPN+.
Check out the UFC Fight Night card below.
- Cortney Casey vs. Antonina Shevchenko
- Gina Mazany vs. Shanna Young
- Francisco Figueiredo vs. Daniel da Silva
- Mike Breeden vs. Natan Levy
- Gabe Green vs. Yohan Lainesse
- Jessica Penne vs. Luana Pinheiro
- Rafael Alves vs. Jared Gordon
- Carlos Candelario vs. Tatsuro Taira
- Tristan Connelly vs. Darren Elkins