GLORY 88 heads to Paris this weekend where we will be witness to a surely mesmerising night of fights. From legends returning to titles being defended GLORY 88 is sure to have it all and then some.
Badr Hari returns to GLORY in a bid to qualify for the Heavyweight Grand Prix which is set to take place this December. One of the greatest kickboxers of all time, Hari will undoubtedly find himself with a tough test as he comes up against rugged Kickboxing and MMA veteran Englishman James McSweeney.
Co Main Event
Women’s Super Bantamweight could have a new champion Saturday night as Tiffany Van Soest is set to take on Sarah Moussaddak. The bout is a rematch of the fight first fought last October which saw Van Soest come out on the right side of a razor close decision.
Nordine Mahieddine is set to take on returning fighter Abderahmane Coulibaly who has not seen the inside of a GLORY ring since winning at GLORY 47.
Two Featherweight prospects square off as Denis Wosik is set to take on the ever entertaining Berjan Peposhi who is still searching for his first win in the organisation.
Accomplished Light Heavyweight Pascal Toure makes his GLORY debut and also welcomes one of the brightest prospects in the world Stefan Latescu to the biggest stage of them all.
Karim Ghajii makes his return to the GLORY ring after a 3 year plus layoff, looking to prove he can still hang with the young bucks as he prepares to face Nikola Todorovich.
Two young Lightweights Jonathan Mayezo and James Conde will be aiming to please the home crowd as they square off against each other.
Illiass Hammouche and Florian Kroger will be facing off in a Middleweight bout with bout surely eager to impress and make a statement with the crowd.
Diaguely Camara will attempt to defend his place in the welterweight rankings against Ilyass Chakir in the opening bout of the night.
- Badr Hari vs. James McSweeney N/A
- Tiffany van Soest def. Sarah Moussaddak via KO (Headkick) R2 1:47 – for the super bantamweight title
- Nordine Mahieddine def. Abderahmane Coulibaly via KO (Headkick) R3 2:19
- Denis Wosik def. Berjan Peposhi via Split Decision (29-28) x2 (30-27) x1, (28-29) x2
- Stefan Latescu def. Pascal Toure via Unanimous Decision (30-27) x5
- Nikola Todorovic def. Karim Ghajii via Unanimous Decision (29-28) x2 (30-27) x3
- James Condé def. Jonathan Mayezo via Unanimous Decision (29-28) x2 (30-27) x3
- Iliass Hammouche def. Florian Kroger via Unanimous Decision (29-28) x3, (30-27) x2
- Diaguely Camara def. Ilyass Chakir via Unanimous Decision (30-25) x5