Saturday night sees another evening of GLORY as longtime Featherweight king Petchpanomrung places his title on the line against young breakout star Ahmad Chikh Mousa. Petch is coming off a loss after being defeated in his attempt to capture the Lightweight crown several months ago at GLORY 84. Now he returns to his more natural weight division at Featherweight where he has ruled supreme since 2018.
His opponent Ahmad Chikh Mousa is a young fighter who has impressed massively inside the last 12 months and has picked up three wins on the bounce in GLORY including a fight of the year contender with fellow prospect Berjan Peposhi back at GLORY 83. While Petch certainly has the edge in experience Mousa’s confidence will be at an all time high heading into this bout and he will be 100% certain that he has what it takes to dethrone the longtime king.
The action is not just limited to the main event however as several other notable bouts are set to feature on the card.
The co-main event sees a Heavyweight clash between Benjamin Adegbuyi and Sofian Laidouni with the winner getting a chance to compete in the Heavyweight Grand Prix in December with a chance to win a $500,000 dollar prize.
Luis Tavares makes his return to GLORY after pulling out of last months event due to illness with a matchup against highly rated but relatively unproven Bahram Rajabzadeh.
Enriko Kehl makes his much anticipated GLORY debut after leaving ONE Championship and will square off against current Lightweight number one contender Guerric Billet.
Check out full Glory 86 results below.
- Petchpanomrung def. Ahmad Chikh Mousa via Unanimous Decision (48-46) x2, (49-45) x3 – Petchpanomrung’s GLORY featherweight title
- Benjamin Adegbuyi vs. Sofian Laidouni def. Benjamin Adegbuyi via Unanimous Decision (29-28) x2, (30-27) x3
- Luis Tavares vs. Bahram Rajabzadeh def. Luis Tavares via KO (headkick) R1 (1:57)
- Enriko Kehl def. Guerric Billet via Unanimous Decision, (30-27) x4, (29-28)
- Sarah Moussaddak def. Giuliana Cosnard via Unanimous Decision (30-24) x4, (29-25)
- Chico Kwasi def. Robin Ciric via Unanimous Decision (30-27) x5
- Juri de Sousa def. Joilton Lutterbach via Unanimous Decision (29-28) x3, (30-27) x2
- Uku Jurjendal def. Mantas Rimdeika via KO (punch), R1 (2:33)