The 36th installment of the Pacific Xtreme Combat took place this past Friday, March 8th, at the UOG Field House situated in Guam.
In the main event, Kyle Aguon (5-3) managed to avenge his 2008 loss to Trevin Jones (2-2) by gaining a Unanimous Decision victory. The Guam-native is now on a 3-fight unbeaten run under the PXC banner and looks set for a title-shot against Team Lakay’s Crisanto Pitpitunge.
In the co-featured attraction of the evening, former Invicta FC competitor Kaiyana Rain (0-2) fell short once again as she dropped a Unanimous Decision to MMA debutant, Kailin Curran (1-0).
Shooto veteran Michinori Tanaka (7-0) managed to stay undefeated, following a submission win over Caleb Vallotton (3-2). Tanaka is now 2-0 in his stint with PXC, and the Japanese prospect looks set to have a bright future.
Here are the rest of the results for PXC 36, courtesy of the good folks at Sherdog:
- Kyle Aguon def. Trevin Jones via Unanimous Decision
- Kailin Curran def. Kaiyana Rain via Unanimous Decision
- Josh Calvo def. Johnavan Vistante via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 3:44s of Round 1
- Roque Martinez def. Mylo Lassiter via Unanimous Decision
- Michinori Tanaka def. Caleb Vallotton via Submission (Triangle Choke) at 2:39s of Round 2
- Toby Misech def. Sung Hwan Cho via KO (Body Kick) at 1:22s of Round 3
- Nate Quiniola Thorell def. Robert Wusstig via Unanimous Decision
- Koshi Matsumoto def. Tyrone Jones via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 0:51s of Round 1
- Ian De La Cuesta def. Ricky Camp via Submission (Triangle Choke) at 1:52s of Round 2