Bellator MMA has announced six more bouts for Bellator 146, including a light heavyweight showdown between Houston Alexander and Guilherme Viana which rounds out the main card, as well as five new prelims featuring names like Josh Neer, Andre Santos and Julia Budd.
Alexander (16-12-1, 2NC) will look to rebound from two losses to Virgil Zwicker and Tony Lopez, the latter happening outside of Bellator. Viana (6-2) is also looking to rebound, as he last lost to Francis Carmont in March.
The card’s preliminary slate is also now complete, with the addition of five new contests. A middlweight fight between Ben Reiter (16-0) and Francisco France (12-3), two women’s bouts, one featuring Arlene Blencowe (6-5) against Gabrielle Holloway (5-3) and Julia Budd (7-2) versus Roberta Rovel(4-0), also a welterweight scrap pitting Andre Santos (37-10) against Josh Neer (36-14), and a couple 145-pounders going to war when Israel Giron (18-4) meets Mark Dickman (10-2).
With these addition, this is what the Bellator 146 fight card looks like:
- Main Card:
- Bellator Middleweight Feature Fight: Hisaki Kato (5-1) vs. Melvin Manhoef (29-12-1)
- Bellator Featherweight Feature Fight: Bubba Jenkins (9-2) vs. Jordan Parsons (11-1)
- Bellator Welterweight Feature Fight: Ricky Rainey (11-3) vs. Chidi Njokuani (13-4)
- Bellator Lightweight Feature Fight: Brandon Girtz (13-4) vs. Derek Campos (15-5)
- Preliminary Card:
- Bellator Middleweight Feature Fight: Ben Reiter (16-0) vs. Francisco France (12-3)
- Bellator Featherweight Feature Fight: Israel Giron (18-4) vs. Mark Dickman (10-2)
- Bellator Featherweight Feature Fight: Arlene Blencowe (6-5) vs. Gabrielle Holloway
- Bellator Welterweight Feature Fight: Andre Santos (37-10) vs. Josh Neer (36-14)
- Bellator Featherweight Feature Fight: Julia Budd (7-2) vs. Roberta Rovel (4-0)
- Bellator Heavyweight Feature Fight: Zach Rosol (1-0) vs. Alonzo Menifield (Debut)
- Bellator Catchweight (140 lbs.) Feature Fight: Stephen Banaszak (4-5) vs. George Pacurariu (10-4)
- Bellator Featherweight Feature Fight: Treston Thomison (8-3) vs. Chris Jones (9-3)
- Bellator Bantamweight Feature Fight: Eli Tamez (9-0) vs. Roshaun Jones (2-3)
- Bellator Welterweight Feature Fight: Justin Patterson (6-0) vs. Sean Holden (3-1)
- Bellator Catchweight (195 lbs.) Feature Fight: Bubba McDaniel (25-10) vs. Kenyon Jackson (3-2)
Bellator 146 will take place on November 20 in Thackersville, Oklahoma at the WinStar World Casino. It will be headlined by a middleweight slugfest between Hisaki Kato and combat sports legend Melvin Manhoef. The co-main events sees two of the best featherweight prospects in the game meet as Jordan Parsons faces Bubba Jenkins.
Note* – Though this event was never officially announced as being a tentpole event, according to the press release, it will feature a five-fight main card, which is irregular for the normal Bellator event. So one of the bouts listed as a main card bout, may in fact take place on the preliminary portion, likely Alexander/Viana if any.