Tonight Bellator MMA returns to the SAP Center in San Jose, California with a stacked fight card!
Former UFC and WEC champion, and two-time Bellator title-challenger; Benson Henderson returns to action against Bellator MMA mainstay, the heavy-handed Patricky “Pitbull” Freire.
It’ll be a night to remember for Freire regardless, however. As tonight he ties the record for most appearances inside the Bellator MMA cage w/ 18. He ties with his younger brother, the equally exciting Patricio “Pitbull” Freire!
Also on the card; Roy Nelson makes his promotional debut against Javy Ayala, strikers delight welterweight clash between Paul “Semtex” Daley and Lorenz Larkin, the return of Aaron Pico, and an exciting lightweight match-up between Adam Piccolotti and Goiti Yamauchi.
Bellator 183 – Live Results
Per usual, the main card will air on Spike TV. The prelims, however, will start to live stream directly on twitter starting tonight! They will also continue to be watchable on spike.com Look forward to seeing Brooke Mayo and Gaston Bolanos, among others, on the preliminary card.
Check out the entire fight card below which will be updated with live results as the event happens.
Main Card – 9:00pm ET
- Patricky Pitbull def. Patricky Pitbull via Split Decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Paul Daley def. Lorenz Larkin via KO (Punches) at 2:40 of Round 2
- Roy Nelson def. Javy Ayala via Unanimous Decision (30-26, 29-28, 29-28)
- Aaron Pico def. Justin Linn via KO (Punch) at 3:45 of Round 1
- Goiti Yamauchi def. Adam Piccolotti via Submission (RNC) at 3:19 of Round 1
Prelims – 6:30pm ET
- Ricardo Vasquez def. Justin Tenedora via Submission (Guillotine) at 2:39 of Round 2
- Tony Johnson def. Mike Ortega via KO (Punch) at 1:49 of Round 1
- Kaytlin Neal def. Brooke Mayo via Unanimous (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Brandon Laroco def. Gaston Bolanos via Submission (Triangle Choke) at 2:16 of Round 2
- Jaimelene Nievara def. Corina Herrera via Unanimous Decision (30-26, 29-28, 29-27)
- Fernando Gonzalez Trevino def. Alex Lopez via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- JJ Okanovich def. Luis Jauregui via Submission (Armbar) at 0:42 of Round 1
- Daniel Gonzalez def. Anthony Castrejon via KO (Strikes) at 4:03 of Round 1