LFA 106 kicks off on Friday, April 30 from the Grand Hotel Casino & Resort in Shawnee, Oklahoma. The seven-bout fight card features a main light-heavyweight event between Joshua Silveira and Rafael Viana.
LFA 106 Results
Silveira vs. Leialoha
In the main event, 28-year-old Joshua Silveira fights Rafael Viana. The son of American Top Team founder Marcus “Conan” Silveira, Joshua holds a 4-0 record, winning all his fights by stoppage since his 2019 professional debut. Three stoppages came by way of submission. The fourth was a head kick KO against Cody Rolling.
The 36-year-old Viana hasn’t fought in MMA since his 2016 TKO loss against Devin Clark. The loss happened in RFA, earning Viana his first career loss. Viana wants to prove to the MMA world that he still has the juice, but it’s hard to tell what to expect from a fighter who hasn’t fought in nearly five years.
Chavez vs. Leialoha
Edwin Chavez fights Cheydon Leialoha in the featherweight bout. Chavez missed weight by two pounds at the official weigh-in, resulting in a cut of the percentage of his purse. The 27-year-old Leialoha has fought in Bellator and on Dana White’s Contender Series. This is his first fight since 2019. Chavez has a 4-0 professional record.
Wallace vs. Grant
Trevor Wallace takes on Bubba Grant in the Heavyweight bout. Wallace has won all four of his professional bouts by way of knockout since turning pro in 2020. Grant hasn’t fought since 2019 but earns rank as a regional fight veteran with a solid fight record.
LFA 106 Results
A single preliminary bout will air on the LFA Facebook page starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. Catch the LFA 106 main card on UFC Fight Pass beginning at 9 p.m ET/6 p.m. PT. Come back to MMASucka for up-to-minute results.
LFA 106 Fight Card
- Lightweight: Terrance McKinney def. Toninho Gavinho via KO (headkicks) at 0:17 of Rd. 1
- Bantamweight: Kyle Estrada def. Tyler Wilson via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) Rd. 3 5:00
- Featherweight: Cheyden Leialoha def. Edwin Chavez via Unanimous Decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27) Rd. 3 5:00
- Light Heavyweight: Joshua Silveira def. Rafael Viana via submission (RNC) at 0:41 of Rd. 1
- Heavyweight: Bubba Grant def. Trevor Wallace via KO at 1:36 of Rd. 1 (strikes)
- Bantamweight: Mando Gutierrez def. William Elliott via submission (rear-naked choke) Rd. 1 4:55
- Welterweight: Ryan Charlebois def. Joseph Galaviz via Unanimous Decision Rd. 3 (30-27)
Who ya got for each bout? Tell us in the comments! Be sure to follow me on Twitter @AmandaG_LWOS for the latest in LFA and MMA news.