Glory 78 returns to the Rotterdam Ahoy Arena as kickboxing legend, Badr Hari headlines against heavyweight challenger, Arkadiusz Wrzosek. The event begins at 12 PM ET with a “Superfight Series”. In the main event of the Superfight Series, the middleweight championship will be contested as Donovan Wisse takes on Yousri Belgaroui. Another featured bout will take place on the Series as Tyjani Beztati will take on Elvis Gashi.
MMA Sucka has fight fans covered with Glory 78 Results. Glory 78 can be purchased via pay-per-view with the main card beginning at 2 PM ET. In the co-main event of Glory 78, the UFC’s newest signee, Alex “Poatan” Pereira will look to defend his Glory Light Heavyweight championship in a rematch against hard-hitting Russian, Artem Vakhitov. Pereira is also expected to sign with the UFC after this title defense, regardless of outcome, and is rumored to be facing Andreas Michailidis at UFC 268.
Also on the card are accomplished heavyweight strikers Antonio Plazibat, Levi Rigters, and Nordine Mahieddine, who each competed in the Glory Heavyweight Tournament at Glory 76 last year. They will be taking on Tarik Khbabez, Tomas Mozny, and Raul Catinas respectively.
Glory 78 Results
- Arkadiusz Wrzosek def. Badr Hari via KO (Head Kick), 1:30 of Round 2
- Artem Vakhitov def. Alex Pereira via Majority Decision (48-46, 46-48, 47-47, 48-46, 49-45)
- Antonio Plazibat def. Tarik Khbabez via KO (Left Hook/Overhand Right Combo), 2:14 of Round 2
- Levi Rigters def. Tomas Mozny via TKO (Four Knockdown Rule), 1:02 of Round 3
- Luis Tavares def. Felipe Micheletti via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-27 x3, 30-27)
- Nordine Mahieddine def. Raul Catinas via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-27 x4)
- Mohamed Mezouari def. Vedat Hoduk via TKO (Left Hook to Body) in Round 1
- Donovan Wisse def. Yousri Belgaroui via TKO (Doctor Stoppage) at 5:00 of Round 2
- Tyjani Beztati def. Elvis Gashi via Unanimous Decision (48-44, 48-45 x4)
- Itay Gershon vs. Guerric Billet ends in a Split Draw
- Mohammed Hendouf def. Manuel Robson Minoto via TKO (Left Hook to Body) in Round 3